Well, we have our first smile for the camera. I asked Micah if he could smile for me and he sort of did but then I asked him if he could smile for Miss Tracy and he REALLY smiled. Miss Tracy is his teacher and he really likes her:) Daddy just went to get the Jonah Veggie Tales video that Micah now wants to watch. He did not forget! I am amazed right now how well he is doing. Now he just needs to start taking in some liquids. He had a little "clearing" of his stomach a few minutes ago so maybe now he will try something.
Has it really been a year?!!
12 years ago






7 comments:
I'm so glad the surgery went well!
I've been praying for you guys all day. We will continue to lift you all up in prayer - my Micah is praying for your Micah :)
angie pratt
That is the best picture!! I love to see him smiling!! When he smiles so do I!! DKES has been praying lots for a quick recovery. Can't wait to visit with your family when you return. Please tell Micah the class and I miss him so much (especially Kaiydin, she doesn't know what to do without her side kick.) Take Care! Tracy
Wow, what an awesome picture. Children are so resiliant! I keep praying for Micah and of course your family and the doctors and hospital staff!
I am glad things are going so well!
Stay strong!
Ramona
oh he looks great! so glad everything has gone well. thanks for keeping us updated!! still praying! libbs likes to see the pictures of micah :)
He looks great. I'm coming over when Tracy does...can't wait to see him home!
Kim
His smile is so beautiful. Hooray that surgery went well.
Praying and praising!
Sarrah
What a relief that the surgery is over and went so smoothly. A big sigh is what I hear coming from all of you. I will check in often and read your progress reports. Sending our love.
Hugs, Anne and Dennis Kirby
Post a Comment