Dan and Micah went fishing tonight in the canoe. Basically, Dan got a good work out because Micah did NOT want the canoe to stop moving. They did manage to "catch" a fish on the hook and see it but then it got away. From what Dan described, it was no bigger than an 8oz. block of cream cheese. That's what I was holding when he told me how big it was. We went to Meijer earlier to pick up a few things and Micah was not riding in the cart. This rarely happens. He was running all over the place! He was not being naughty though. He feels so good lately and has so much energy. I'm sure some people were wondering what was going on but I didn't really care. We would be at one end of the aisle and he would run full speed to the other end and wait for us. It was so refreshing to see. Dan planted some flowers for me for Mother's Day and Micah drowned... I mean watered them for me. I need to take a new picture of Micah's scar. It looks great!
1 comment:
wow...it sounds like micah is doing so great...what a blessing! happy mother's day!
Post a Comment