Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Morning

We made it through another night. Micah did take in a few sips of orange pop. Interesting note, kids under 5 are not allowed to be served pop/soda by the cafeteria. (The nurse told me to go get some from the vending machine.) I just was surprised since they brought him some in the ICU. He had one more sip this morning but does not want more and says he does not want to eat. We ordered pancakes and eggs though just in case he changes his mind. Micah had morphine yesterday around 5pm and had tylenol this morning at 6am. He is being such a trooper. Honestly his stomach has hurt more than his head. His heart rate keeps dropping below 80 which sets off an alarm. No one seems concerned though but I just though I'd mention it since I had to listen to it all night:) My pool float cushion was WONDERFUL last night on top of the 2 inch thick cushion already provided by the hospital. Ok, so maybe I'm desperate for sleep but I slept ok. From the sounds of Micah, he needs more pain medicine. He will say "no" though. (I wonder where he gets that from?)...

No comments: