Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Monday, May 12, 2008
More Gifts!
Tonight some friends of ours, Carla and Melonie, stopped over with a few things for the kids. 5 BAGS OF THINGS! They were so excited... so were the kids:) There were even gifts from someone who we don't even know! How nice! Thank you Marlene. We have also been blessed with many wonderful meals from people. I feel so silly because Micah is actually better than he was before he had the surgery. Dan is not complaining about the food however:) Micah has received MANY cards in the mail from people and he really enjoys looking at them.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kelli, I am so excited when I read your updates! Micah seems to be doing so well! I am so happy for your family! And, yes, Marlene is one of the most generous people in the world! She is always showering Rayna with lots of love! :) Love you guys!
2 comments:
Kelli, I am so excited when I read your updates! Micah seems to be doing so well! I am so happy for your family!
And, yes, Marlene is one of the most generous people in the world! She is always showering Rayna with lots of love! :) Love you guys!
liberty says micah is a cutie. and gets a little grin on her face.
Post a Comment