Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We're Home!





Sorry for the delay on the update. Things were very busy today. Micah is doing GREAT! We were in the van and out of there by 12:30pm today. That included cleaning and doing our linens at the Ronald McDonald house. Micah wanted to pull his wagon full of stuff. He walked all of the way to the van. We stopped on the way home at... McDonalds and Micah ate a good lunch. He gave us a scare and took a head dive off of his chair but Dan and I both caught him by an arm and a leg. We came home to a clean house thanks to Grandma Cutler and a meal all ready thanks to Grandma Martin. Papa Cutler and Great Papa Cutler and Barb came over tonight too. Micah and Maelea are acting like no time has gone by at all. They are back to playing like usual. Something was very funny in these pictures I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it home safely! I'm dying to come see him but I just got over strep and Anna has a cold, maybe on friday. I think his eyes look so good in the recent pics! Love you guys, see you soon!
love,
aunt amanda, uncle kevin and anna

Rebecca said...

so glad you are home now! i'm sure you are, too! micah looks great! and maelea is a little cutie pie!