We headed to Detroit yesterday with the whole family and made a day of it. Micah has the all clear with no restrictions and no more MRI's unless there are symptoms. Dr. Ham said Micah will be followed for life once a year but no more unless the need arises. We'll just leave that sentence alone:) After the appointment, we headed to Belle Isle and went to a small (very) zoo. They had some turtles, a snake, fish, and some other reptiles. It was a neat little place and it was FREE! There were other displays and some "stuffed" animals as well. There was also some history of the island. Then we headed out of town. We decided to go to Cabelas. It was a little out of the way but we thought it would be fun and it was also free:) The kids had fun looking at all of the "stuffed" animals there too. They had huge aquariums that Micah was scared of. One tank had a big fish and he was yelling "shark!" I think it's something with the way he sees things. He didn't really like the turtles at the zoo either. He didn't like the aquariums at all. It was funny though to me. You have to find humor in it sometimes.
Today however... has been not so good. Maelea has thrown up 12 times so far and is finally sleeping as I type. She is quite sick. I took Maggie in to the doctor for her re-check from the hospital and talked to the doctor about Maelea. Grandma Martin came over and stayed with Maelea so we could go to the doctor. I would not be able to do even half of what I do without help from my mom and Dan's mom. The poor girl has not been able to keep anything down at all and is now looking a bit dehydrated. Thankfully, she does not have a fever or she would be even worse. I am washing hands around here like crazy! I just wanted to let you all know that I am not going to get sick! Ok, I just had to make sure that you all heard that. Don't worry, I will keep a close eye on her and take further action if needed.
Has it really been a year?!!
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment