Well, as of this morning, our peds office still could not locate the fax from Detroit even though Detroit received a confirmation fax. Whatever! It's so frustrating sometimes. It's not one person's fault but it's just that there are so many patients that need referrals and labs and tests scheduled that they just can't keep up. So, I went with my gut and call Detroit back and had them set up the MRI there. They called me around 1:00 and offered January 27th. I was kind of shocked it would be so far out. I said it had to be a Wednesday morning. He said he had tomorrow at 2:45pm. I know we will not be able to see Dr. Ham but the next available Wednesday was January 28th. This way, we don't have to stay overnight, and we will have the results by phone again hopefully by Friday. I thought this was going to work out for the best then all of his MRI records are in Detroit. So it all worked out!
No comments:
Post a Comment