Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

In the hospital with Maggie

Well, here we are again! Maggie is getting her IV put in as we speak. I decided to wait in the room. Well, she still has a fever. I never knew that UTI or bladder infections could be so serious! She is acting fine (a little cranky) except for her fever. She just ate a jar of bananas before she left for her IV (I hope that doesn't come back up!) The plan so far is IV antibiotics and an ultrasound tomorrow. I feel so uneducated on this whole deal folks! The doctor told me on the phone before we came in that there is a possibility that Maggie could be on antibiotics until she is 12 months old. I don't know what else to say because I don't fully understand what's going on. I think tomorrow there will be more information after her "sensitivities" culture is done. This is to find out if the bacteria she has can be treated with whatever they are treating her with. This is a long, slow, but seemed to be urgent all at the same time process! I hope you followed that:)

1 comment:

Halflyng said...

Good Luck, Kel :)

I'm sure she'll be fine!