Maelea had a bit of a better day today. She really perked up this morning when her Aunt Amanda and cousin Anna came to visit. Then she was back in bed for the rest of the day. Tonight she threw up a LOT while Papa Cutler was here. I am still amazed at how much came out of her. She continues to have severe diarrhea and also has a respiratory infection now. I took Maggie to her 6 month appointment while my Mom stayed with Maelea. Our nurse tonight is actually a girl I was a bridesmaid with in my friend's Amber and Jeremy's wedding. It always sets your mind at ease when there is a "connection" to someone taking care of your kid. Maelea definitely has an infection in her colon. It's late and I'm super tired so this is short. I'll update when I can.
1 comment:
They still haven't determined what it is?? Your poor munchkin :( Is there anything I can do for you guys?
Jenn Laske-Cook
Post a Comment