Maelea and Maggie are both sleeping right now. Maggie had her bladder test done and everything looks just fine. While I was gone, Maelea's temperature went low I guess. I came back to a very hot room. The nurse wanted to keep her warm. I need to ask about all of that still. Cassie from our church came and brought Maelea two big balloons and a very cuddly frog. Maelea was really happy to have a visitor and of course presents! Maelea did manage to eat a few pretzels and a couple of bites of chicken AND took a few sips of sierra mist. I still cannot believe my little girl has been in bed literally for almost a whole week! She has only been out for two showers/baths (because of throwing up), an x-ray, for a few minutes when Anna and Amanda came, and yesterday when she sat on the floor for 15 minutes. When she didn't fight the IV being put in on Monday, the nurse was explaining to a student that "you know they are really sick when they don't fight the IV being put in."
Has it really been a year?!!
12 years ago






1 comment:
Hi Kelly-- I just read through your last month or so, and I am amazed at what you've been through! Praying for you...May God give you grace to handle what you must face. And sleep too!
Love, Becki Goniea (Dan's cousin)
Post a Comment