Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Strength Needed

Maelea spent the entire day in bed except for a ride in a wagon for a chest x-ray. She is unable to sit herself up but can "sit" up in bed with the bed holding her up. She sat up forward away from the back of the bed for about 5-10 minutes total. She is VERY weak and is still having diarrhea and a fever. She did eat some fries and chicken fingers for dinner as well as took a few sips of pop! That is great news! Micah came up tonight with Grandma and Grandpa to visit. He has an ear infection right now. Yesterday his ears were clear and today one was infected. I am at a loss for words although a lot is going through my head. My mom was here all day until she had to go into work tonight. Maggie is here all the time too because I am nursing. We survived. My dad came up twice and brought me some hot chocolate and Maelea some cookies. She did eat half of one of those. Also, Micah made some cookies and brought a present to Maelea... a princess coach! My friends Sherri and Gabe came up (Sherri also came twice, once on her lunch hour) to visit. I almost said too much this morning to a phlebotomist. I am becoming protective. This is not fun and we have a ways to go. Please pray for Maelea because she needs it. Maelea has had to deal with a lot of pokes, swabs, and some other unpleasant things. I'm not going to go in to complete detail with everything but just know that she needs to get better and it may take some time.

No comments: