Well, we're still waiting. I have been on the phone a lot lately trying to get this thing scheduled. We are going to have it in Kalamazoo (I think) and then have Dr. Ham read it. I'm second guessing myself now because it might have been faster to just go to Detroit and have it there and get the results the same day. It's just a lot of messing around with kids and having to stay overnight to be there on time. Oh well. Maybe if it's not scheduled by tomorrow, I can change it. I just want to know if it's tethered or not! Micah went back to school today and was very excited. He had a great day I think. He has a terrible time getting dressed because of how his clothes feel, and his butt or foot hurt every morning. He doesn't complain much after he is dressed though. He doesn't complain at school either... hmmm. He did say last night that his legs were very tired and he needed to go lay down on the couch. That's the first he has ever said that. He also has complained that his right leg hurts behind his knee. It's always the right foot or leg it seems. Other than that, all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment