Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Maggie is sick.

Maggie has had a fever for 4 days now. I took her in yesterday to get her checked out. First, they thought she had roseola but then did a strep test and a urine check. There were white blood cells in her urine so they then did a straight Cathe on/in her to get a sterile sample. This was NOT pleasant at all. The doctor had me really scared and said they don't take this issue lightly and she may end up in the hospital. I was so confused! Did I mention that I am supposed to go out of town with my college friends? Yes, that would explain it! Every time we get together, one or all of my kids is really sick! Anyways, she was put on antibiotic last night. I called this morning and the urinalysis is now showing that it is cloudy, protein present, red blood cells, and white blood cells. I still don't know what that means because we have to wait for the culture to grow for 24 hours. I am still not for sure if we are going away or not. She still has a temp right now too. It was 100.5 when I talked to the nurse and she said "at least it's not 102." Well, I took it like 20 minutes later and it was 101.7! Ok, so what does that mean? Anyways, if there is anything to update about I will. Also, please be praying for my Aunt Jana today. She is having a mastectomy because of breast cancer. She is in good spirits and says she is a fighter! I know she is and if you know her, you know that she is too.

No comments: