Maggie had some blood drawn around 4pm. One of the results is back and it is better. The resident just came in and wanted to know how she is doing. Basically she is sleeping and pooping. Not so much nursing and eating going on here but I think it's a combination of she's sick and tired, and her stomach hurts from the antibiotic. Now they need to decide if they should up her fluids in her IV so she doesn't become dehydrated or wait and see if she will eventually nurse. It's really not a huge deal but they need to decide. I really felt for the resident because he looked so exhausted. Thank you to all of you doctors who have survived residency! I really think we will be headed out of here tomorrow but Maggie needs to get going on her eating and drinking. Oh, we also have had an excellent nurse all day today. She was super! Thank you Brooke! If I have missed any information that you need, just ask!
1 comment:
erHey Kel,
Glad to hear that the labs came back better...hopefully you'll be able to go home tomorrow. Thinking of you here, missing you! Take care of yourself and we'll talk to you soon.
Love, the girls :)
Post a Comment