Well, despite the TERRIBLE driving last night, we're home. It took 4 hours to get home last night. I've never driven in such terrible weather before. I figure it took us twice as long to get home so our average speed was 35mph... and we were going over 60 the last 10 miles or so. Anyways, Micah's MRI started around 4:30 (it was supposed to start at 3:15 but the kid before him woke up in the middle of their MRI and had to be sedated again) and was done around 5:30. I have a call in to Dr. Ham so we should know some results today HOPEFULLY. I tried to get the nurse to tell us the results but she didn't. Yesterday was a really long day and difficult for Micah but it's over and now we wait. I am so ready for some answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment