Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heading to Detroit (again)

We are going to be heading out to Detroit in a little bit. Micah's appointment is at 12:40 and we want to make it on time. Hopefully the roads will be better this week. Also, Maggie has diarrhea again and I have to call the doctor to see if we can get her back on the lactinex she was on in the hospital. It is definitely from the antibiotic as she was just fine on Monday. Anyway, just wanted to update you before we head out. Also, congratulations Katie and Scott on your new baby boy! This is Dan's cousin that lives in Oklahoma and I know that Aunt Jody (or is it Jodi?) reads the blog. Oh, that's another state that people are from that I forgot about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel, Let me know how Detroit went when you have a chance. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that last comment was from me...Carrie :)