Maelea is showing off her new princess slippers. She wants to wear them all the time. Hopefully she will get to actually "use" them soon to start walking around. She did sit on the floor for about 15 minutes and play. She has been back in bed since then and is now sleeping again. Maggie is sleeping now too. Woohoo! I should too but it's not going to happen.
Has it really been a year?!!
12 years ago






3 comments:
And what a little princess she is! :) I hope she keeps getting better and better and can kick this thing quickly! You are such a good mom, Kelli. This must be so tough on you all!
I agree, she is such a princess and I'm still praying for her, and you!
We am praying for for all of you. Kelli, you are doing a great job of keeping your blog up. Thank you.
Brian, Rachel, Abby and Elijah
Post a Comment