Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday

Well, Micah is still running a fever. I made an appointment for 2:00 today. We did not go to church yesterday because Maelea still has bad diarrhea and Micah had a fever. It was a full day of all 5 of us home which is very rare. I spend most of the day in our "attic" going through my old junk. I was reading old cards and letters from people and I seriously felt like I was reading them for the first time! There is definitely a gap in my memory from when I was 15-16. Anyways, I am trying to de-junk the attic so we can actually use it. I made good progress but have a lot more to do. I will keep you posted on Micah. He did have a tight cough but actually isn't coughing yet... but he is still sleeping.

No comments: