Well, Maggie just totally UNLOADED herself a while ago. It was a total mess! I was covered and so was she. Then we had to get a nurse in to unhook the IV so we could get her gown off and then she put her hand in it. I took my pants and her blankie to the family room to the washer which is OUT OF ORDER as it has been just about EVERY time we have been here... which is more than I can remember at the moment. Oh well, the shower sprayer worked for tonight. I'll send them home with one of the Grandma's tomorrow :) Maggie is totally restless tonight. She cannot relax at all. I thought once she pooped so much that she would go to sleep... not happening. Also, she has not had any wet diapers since we were admitted. Not even the poopy diaper! I'm glad that we're here. I hope all of you Alpha girls are having fun without me! Maggie did have the ultrasound done already on her kidneys and bladder so hopefully we will have the results soon. I'm just rambling but oh well, you are still reading. The room we are in has to be the smallest room in the whole hospital. We've actually been in this room before, two years ago when Micah had RSV and Maelea slept in the wagon here with us. Then she ended up getting RSV and we came back up two days later for her turn in the hospital. Finally... I think she just went to sleep. If you've ever stayed in the hospital, you know what it smells like. I am getting so sick of the smell. It's like instantly everything smells sterile or like tape. I just had to add that because that's what I was thinking about. Anyways, I guess that's all for now.
1 comment:
I wish I could give you a hug, Kelli. You have a very full plate. Your family is in my prayers.
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment