Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update from the hospital




Maggie's kidneys and bladder look good according to the ultrasound which is great! Her labs were pretty yucky so they want do re-do them today at 4:00. She had a pretty sad night. She was in a lot of pain and whining all night. So, of course I didn't sleep. Her temperature was low all night too which made me worried. We are still waiting for her to have a wet diaper. She has had 3 huge poopy diapers though. She seems really good at the moment and is trying to play "jump rope" with her IV. I think she is on the mend! I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry about everything. We're thinking about you and praying for you. Maggie looks really cute and is getting so big. Give Maggie a kiss from us.

The Alpha One Girls:)