Maggie is feeling so much better and is nursing well. She will have to have a test done in a few weeks to see if she has bladder reflux. She also has to be on anti-biotic until then. Didn't I say last week that we were going to be a normal family again?! It's ok. You do have to admit that this medical stuff is getting a bit old. I'm sorry this pretty much takes up our whole blog. For all of you not in the great white north, we have a TON of snow and it's finally UP to the teens or early 20's for a temperature! I know for sure that there are readers from Florida, Alabama, Washington DC, Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, California, Kansas, and probably other places. Leave a comment and tell me where you are from. It'll be fun to see!
4 comments:
Um, there is Martin blood in your family - you'll never be normal. Hee hee. :)
Oh, I'm from Michigan. ;)
And it's nice that it's finally *warm* again, isn't it!
january 19 11pm
Kelli and Dan
I'm following your blog. You are sure keeping the hospital in business. Hope all get well soon! Yes its cool here in Florida but no white stuff. Uncle Neil has also been in the hospital with broni-pneumonia but is home now getting better. Love to you all. Aunt Joyce and Uncle Neil
my goodness! what an ordeal with maggie. so glad she's feeling better. hope & pray you get some down time now.
Post a Comment